What's in this edition?
- Meet our new Secretary Mal McCullough
- Find out what's going on in our Museum
- Meet the new RSM at 51FNQR
- Read about Catherine Murillo's experience on the 57th Legacy Camp
- Meet the Veterans that we auctioned off at our International Women's Day Lunch
- Meet Karen from Nu-Self Nutrition who specialises in helping veterans https://nu-selfnutrition.com.au/
- Find out about the latest events that we have hosted and what's coming up
Sit-Rep is the official Far North Queensland Defence magazine and is produced quarterly. It is a glossy full colour magazine with good quality articles. Click on the Page (left) to open and view.
It is distributed to our members (approx. 800) and the remainder are distributed to 51st Bn FNQR, HMAS Cairns, Defence Community Organisation, Department of Veterans’ Affairs as well as other ex-service organisations and interested people who request copies. A copy also is sent to all local Members of Parliament as well as other agencies with whom we deal.
Phone: (07) 4051 5254
ADVERTISE WITH US
We also invite you to submit quality editorial for inclusion in Sit-Rep.
If you wish to advertise in Sit Rep please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising is limited to Service oriented business and service providers and we avoid competing advertisers.