We are for you!
- If you need groceries and basic necessities, we can help you
- If you need assistance in paying the bills this month, we can help you
- If you need help with transportation, we can help you
- Are you or someone you know in hospital a feeling lonely, we can visit you
You require more help? Below are more support options that you can access
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS' AFFAIRS
The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides support for a range of clients including veterans and their dependants, and Australian Defence Force personnel. We provide our clients with services including pensions and compensation, health care, rehabilitation, counselling services and more.
Phone: 13 32 54
Legacy is a charity providing services to Australian families suffering after the injury or death of a spouse or parent, during or after their defence force service. We currently care for around 70,000 widows and 1,900 children and disabled dependants throughout Australia.
Phone:(07) 4033 0344
Mates4Mates offer the following:
- Physical rehabilitation and wellbeing services
- Employment and education support services
- Rehabilitation adventure challenges
- Social connection activites